§ 1. INTRODUCTION
- These rules define the terms of stay at Willa Wojdyłówka Apartments in Kościelisko ul. Wojdylowka 5, Postcode 34-511, phone no: 660 719 300, and of performance of the service of renting apartments for residential purposes.
- The apartments are managed by Doxa ZN Sp. z o.o. with its seat at Al. Jerozolimskie 65/79, 00-697 Warsaw, NIP: 5272826633, KRS: 0000703124, entered in the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for the Capital City of Warsaw in Warsaw, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register, share capital: zł 5,000.00, hereinafter referred to as the Lessor.
- As a Lessor and Host of Willa Wojdyłówka we would highly appreciate your cooperation in complying with these Terms and Conditions, which are designed to ensure a peaceful and safe stay for our Guests.
- On our behalf, we will do our best to make your stay pleasant and safe.
- We strongly request that as a Guest you behave as you would want others to behave towards you.
§ 2. APARTMENT RENTAL SERVICE
- The rental price includes all taxes and additional fees, i.e. utility charges i.e. Electricity, water, internet, TV and cleaning before guest's arrival. Tourist tax is not included in the price.
- The apartment is equipped with bed linen and towels.
- For stays up to and including 7 days, extra bedding and towels change can be requested during your stay for an additional fee. Please check the fee amount in the additional services price list at the end of the terms and conditions.
- For stays longer than 7 days, the Guest has the right to ask, once a week, for a change of towels and bed linen, without any charges. Please place your request to the Villa Hosts.
- There is one parking space for 2 person Apartments and two parking spaces for 6 person Apartments. In case of arrival of more cars than mentioned above, we may ask Guests to park outside the Villa. In the event of heavy snowfall, the number of parking spaces may decrease. For any questions regarding parking arrangements, please contact the Villa Hosts.
- Parking lots are not supervised, so we are not responsible for damage or loss of a car or other vehicle belonging to a guest.
- Guest can arrive at the Apartment with their pet. The landlord charges an additional fee for this service. Please check the fee amount in the additional services price list at the end of the terms and conditions. In the interest of sanitation, pets are not allowed in dining areas, children's playgrounds, or other designated areas on our grounds. Pets in the Villa must be walked on a leash, and the Guest agrees to clean up any waste after their pet. Bringing a pet bed is required. Pets are not allowed on beds, sofas/couch or chairs. While the Guest is absent from the apartment, it is required that the pet left behind be in a cage. You may only leave your pet alone if it does not disturb the peace of the Villa.
- We reserve the right to refuse to accept a Guest's pet if we assess the pet as potentially dangerous or likely to disturb the order or peace of our Villa.
- On request we can provide one travel crib for a child under 3 years old. Due to the limited number of cribs, please contact the Villa Hosts to check availability. Please check the price list for additional services.
- As the Lessor we undertake to immediately respond to the reported comments and reservations concerning the level of service, functioning of the equipment and cleanliness and tidiness in the Apartment by taking actions aimed at immediate removal of defects or deficiencies.
- As a Lessor, we are responsible for the quality of the services provided, in the manner provided for by generally applicable law.
- As the Lessor, we are not responsible for the Guest's personal belongings left or stolen from the Apartment in the event of a burglary.
- If the Guest's belongings are found in the Apartment and left after his or her departure, they may, upon the Guest's express request, be returned to the indicated address. The cost of shipping is borne by the recipient.
§ 3. GUEST OBLIGATIONS
- The Guest undertakes to use the subject of the lease - the Apartment exclusively for residential purposes and cannot sublet it or give it free of charge for use to third parties.
- The number of people staying in the Apartment is limited to the number provided during the reservation process. Each Apartment also has a maximum number of Guests that can stay there. We can add a maximum of one extra bed to the apartments. The Lessor may agree to allow more guests than the maximum number for the Apartment, at an additional cost. Please check the fee amount in the additional services price list at the end of the terms and conditions.
- The Guest is obliged to respect the rules of good neighbourhood. In case the Guest significantly violates the peace or the wellbeing of his/her neighbors and does not respect the commonly applied norms of coexistence and these Terms and Conditions, the Lessor reserves the right to terminate the agreement without any time limits and is not obliged to reimburse the Guest for the unused period of stay (contractual penalty).
- The Guest is obliged to keep the Apartment in the same condition as at the beginning of their stay. It is forbidden to move furniture and household appliances/RTV, which are the equipment of the apartment.
- Guests are asked to separate trash according to the descriptions on the bins located in the kitchen of each apartment, on the bins in the garage, and according to the instructions provided by the Host.
- The whole Villa as well as all apartments are quiet from 10 pm to 7 am. In case of persistent and gross violation of this rule, §3 point 3 of these rules will apply.
- The Guest bears financial responsibility for any damage or destruction to the items of equipment and technical devices occurring due to his or her fault or the fault of the persons staying in the Apartment rented by the Guest for the duration of the Apartment rental agreement. Guests are financially responsible for any damage caused, not in kind - Guests cannot buy back damaged items on their own. We remind you that parents are responsible for any damage caused by their children. Guests are also responsible for any damage caused by their pet(s). We reserve the right to charge Guests for any damages, other than those resulting from wear and tear, and for any necessary extended cleaning of the apartment. At the time of check-in, the Lessor may ask for a 500 zł cash deposit to cover any potential damages. The cash deposit is refunded upon check-out, after checking the condition of the room.
- Please note that we are not responsible for the safety of children playing at the premises. Please note that some areas, especially parking lots, slopes, electrical wiring closets, septic tank and sewage system inspections, and other technical equipment located on the grounds of Villa Wojdyłówka may be dangerous for children.
- The Guest is responsible for the keys to the Apartment. For losing the keys to the Apartment, the Guest shall pay a fee in the amount specified in the price list of additional services at the end of the Terms and Conditions.
- Due to fire safety Terms and Conditions and above all due to the safety and comfort of our Guests, smoking and the use of open fire, including the use of barbecue equipment, is strictly prohibited in the Apartment! In case of violation of the smoking ban the Guest is obliged to pay a contractual penalty of 500 zł.
- The Lessor has the right to refuse to accept a Guest who during the previous stay grossly violated the rules, caused damage to the Lessor's property or disrupted the principles of good neighborly coexistence.
- Organizing any kind of parties (stag, hen and the like) in the Apartment without the Host's consent is not allowed. In case of violation of this ban, § 3 point 3 of these Terms and Conditions will apply.
§ 4. ARRIVAL, KEY COLLECTION AND PAYMENT
- Hotel day begins at 4 p.m. and ends at 10 a.m. the following day. Extension of the stay is possible with the consent of the Villa Hosts. The cost of the extension is 30.00 zł per hour.
- Check-in takes place from 4pm to 8pm. There is a possibility of late check-in, i.e. after 8 p.m. In this case, please call us in advance to confirm this possibility. At the same time we reserve the right to charge the Guest for such service, the additional fee specified in the price list of additional services at the end of the Terms and Conditions.
- If the Guest is unable to arrive at the previously arranged time, he/she is obliged to inform the Host immediately by phone.
- During the handover of the apartment the Guest is required to show his/her ID and the confirmation of the paid reservation. Keys to the apartment are handed over by the Host or a person authorized by him/her.
- Payment for the stay is made before arrival, unless there is an extra charge for the stay or the reservation is made at the last minute, then the payment is made on arrival.
- If the reservation has been confirmed with a 50% deposit, the guest is asked to pay the rest of the due amount before checking in (up to 14 or 30 days before arrival depending on the chosen offer). The Lessor honors cash payments or payments by Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard and Maestro debit or credit card. Payment can also be made by wire transfer.
§ 5. PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- 1 The Lessor is the administrator of personal data within the meaning of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation - GDPR).
- The contact details of the Lessor are the contact details in connection with the processing of the personal data of the Guests.
- Processing of personal data of Guests may concern data such as: first name, surname (including the name of a sole proprietorship), residential address, PESEL, ID card number, e-mail address, telephone number, information about the date and time of the telephone call occurrence and the time and status of the call (missed, received), IP address, preferred date and time of the service, data linked to the bank account from which the transfer was made, credit card or other form of payment in which personal data is processed, car registration number, data of other guests, including children and their age. Alternatively, if the credit card is blocked due to the need to secure claims resulting from possible destruction of the Suite, it is possible to store such data as credit card holder details, card number, expiration date and CVV code.
- To enable the Lessor to conclude and perform the agreement, the Guest is obliged to provide his/her personal data such as: name and surname, email address, telephone number, data related to the payment and data of other guests including children and their age. The provision of data is a condition for the conclusion of an agreement.
- In addition, the purpose of processing the personal data of Guests is: to assert or defend against possible claims, to document the performance of services for tax purposes, to ensure the highest quality of services for Guests, to ensure the safety of Guests, to prevent damage that may be incurred by the Administrator or the Guest.
- In case of processing based on legitimate interest of the Administrator, including direct marketing of its own services, the Visitor has the right to object to such processing at any time.
- Where personal data is processed on the basis of consent given by the Visitor, such consent may be withdrawn at any time.
- The Guest's personal information may be transferred to the following categories of entities: companies providing IT support services and IT software, accounting companies providing accounting services, shareholders for reporting and support, transportation and cab companies when the Guest requests transportation or courier service, companies organizing events or optional events on behalf of the Guest. Personal data may also be shared with other recipients for purposes arising from the legitimate interests of the administrator or a third party.
- Personal data will be processed for the period necessary to achieve the purposes of the processing, i.e. until the completion of the agreements, and thereafter for the period required by law or for the realization of possible claims.
- Visitors have the right to request access to their personal data, to rectify it, to restrict the processing of personal data, to delete it or to transfer it.
- If it is considered that the processing of personal data of Guests violates the provisions of GDPR, it is possible to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority, i.e. to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
- Providing personal data is voluntary, however, failure to provide personal data may result in the inability to provide rental services.
§ 6. COMPLAINTS
- In case of any irregularities, the Guest has the right to lodge a complaint (including those concerning the provision of reservation services by electronic means) within 14 days of their occurrence. Complaints, grievances and any complaints should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The complaint will be reviewed within 14 working days of receipt. The Guest will be immediately notified by e-mail about the reply.
§ 7. FINAL PROVISIONS
In case of any disputes that may arise from actions not covered by these rules, the provisions of the Polish Civil Code shall apply.
To the extent permitted by mandatory provisions of law, the agreements entered into shall be governed by Polish law.
Price list of additional services
- Exchange of bed linen and towels during your stay of up to 7 days
- Staying with a pet in an apartment
- For each day, for each animal - 60 zł.
- Losing the keys to the apartment - 300 zł.
- Arrival and check-in after 10 pm - 50 zł.
- Breaking, damaging a terrace handle - 500 zł.
- Extension of hotel night (depending on availability) - 30 zł per each hour
- Crib for a baby - 25 zł per day
- Tourist tax 1.50/person/day (paid on the spot in cash)